Book Title: Cracking the AP World History Exam, 2016 Edition (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksEVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP World History Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, access to our AP Connect portal online, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
We don't have to tell you how tough AP World History can be to remember and analyze (after all, there's so much
of it)—or how important getting a stellar exam score can be to your chances of getting into your top-choice college. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP World History Exam
arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest possible score.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2016 AP World History Exam and the changes planned for the 2017 exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for late-breaking news, exam updates, and morePractice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests
with complete answer explanations
• Lists of key terms, people, places, and events at the end of each content chapter
• Detailed maps and helpful timelines of major developments in world history