Book Title: The Best 381 Colleges, 2017 Edition: Everything You Need to Make the Right College Choice (College Admissions Guides)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksCELEBRATING 25 YEARS OF HELPING STUDENTS SELECT THE PERFECT COLLEGE!
The Princeton Review started publishing The Best Colleges
in 1992 with surveys from 30,000 students. A quarter-century and more than a million student surveys later, we stand by our claim that there is no single “best” college, only the best college for you
… and that this
is the book that will help you find it!
What Makes THE BEST 381 COLLEGES the Most Popular College Guide?
DIRECTLY FROM STUDENTS TO YOU
· 381 in-depth school profiles based on candid feedback from 143,000 students, covering academics, administration, campus life, and financial aid
· Insights on unique college character, social scene, and more
RANKING LISTS & RATINGS SCORES
· Lists of the top 20 colleges in 62 categories based on students' opinions of academics, campus life, facilities, and much more
· Ratings for every school on Financial Aid, Selectivity, and Quality of Life
· Bonus list of the 200 "best-value" schools featured in Colleges That Pay You Back
DETAILED ADMISSIONS INFORMATION
· The "Inside Word" on competitive applications, test scores, tuition, and average indebtedness
· Comprehensive information on selectivity, freshman profiles, and application deadlines at each schoolWhat the media is saying about The Best 381 Colleges from The Princeton Review:
“The most efficient of the college guidebooks. Has entertaining profiles larded with quotes from students.”–Rolling Stone
“The offbeat indexes, along with the chattily written descriptions of each school, provide a colorful picture of each campus.” –The New York Times
“A great book.... It’s a bargain.” –CNN
“Our favorite college guidebook.” –Seventeen
“Provides the kind of feedback students would get from other students in a campus visit.” –USA Today