Book Title: Pass Key to the GRE, 9th Edition (Barron's Pass Key to the Gre)
Publisher: Barron's Educational Series
Author: Sharon Weiner Green M.A.
Barron's ninth edition of Pass Key to the GRE
is a condensed version of its full-size GRE test prep manual. This new edition offers:
- An overview of the computer-based GRE Test
- Two full-length practice tests that reflect the GRE format
- Answer keys and full explanations for all test questions
- Extensive review covering verbal reasoning, analytical writing, and quantitative reasoning
- Additional practice questions and answers in each review section
In this conveniently sized volume, test takers will find a helpful study guide and proven test-taking strategies that will help them maximize their test scores.