Book Title: ASBOG Exam Secrets Study Guide: ASBOG Test Review for the National Association of State Boards of Geology Examination
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: ASBOG Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
Our ASBOG study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the ASBOG test. Mometrix's ASBOG test study guide reviews the most important components of the ASBOG exam.
The ASBOG Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. ASBOG Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the ASBOG.
ASBOG Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review of the ASBOG Exam
- An examination of general and field geology
- A guide to mineralogy and petrology
- An in-depth look at sedimentology, stratigraphy, and paleontology
- A detailed overview of the geomorphology, surficial processes, and quaternary geology
- An analysis of structure, tectonics, and seismology
- A breakdown of hydrogeology and geochemistry
- An extensive review of engineering geology
- A guide to economic geology and energy reserves
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the National Association of State Boards of Geology (ASBOG) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The General and Field Geology section covers:
- Geological age-dating techniques
- Map scales
- Aerial photography
The Mineralogy and Petrology section covers:
- Silicate minerals
- Metamorphic rocks
The Sedimentology, Stratigraphy, and Paleontology section covers:
- Particle deposition and lava flow
- Stratiform and stratabound deposits
The Geomorphology, Surficial Processes, and Quaternary Geology section covers:
- Karst topography and terrain
- Wind erosion and deposition
The Structure, Tectonics, and Seismology section covers:
- Plate boundaries
- Fold line
- Depth problems
The Hydrogeology and Geochemistry section covers:
- Ground water location terms
- Groundwater pollution
- TEGD guidelines
The Engineering Geology section covers:
- Atterberg limits
The Economic Geology and Energy Reserves section covers:
- Magmatic segregation deposits
- Archie s Formula
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the ASBOG Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- ASBOG test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the ASBOG test.
- ASBOG exam prep that will help you elevate your ASBOG test score and much more...