Book Title: CPCE Secrets Study Guide: CPCE Test Review for the Counselor Preparation Comprehensive Examination
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: CPCE Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This CPCE study guide includes CPCE practice test questions. Our CPCE study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the CPCE test. Mometrix's CPCE test study guide reviews the most important components of the CPCE exam.
The CPCE Exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. CPCE Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the CPCE exam.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the CPCE Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
CPCE Secrets Study Guide includes:
- An extensive breakdown of the Counselor Preparation Comprehensive Examination
- An examination of human growth and development
- An analysis of social and cultural diversity
- A detailed look to helping relationships and group work
- A thorough review of career development and assessment
- A complete overview of research and program evaluation
- A full study of professional orientation and ethical practice
- An exhaustive guide to the fundamental of counseling
- A breakdown of assessment, career, and group counseling
- A review of programmatic and clinical intervention
- A detailed examination of professional practice issues
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Human Growth and Development section covers:
- Erikson's stages of development
- Piaget's theory of development
- Ego vs. id
The Social and Cultural Diversity section covers:
- Biological and social factors
- Prejudice and various isms
- Life cycle of a family
The Helping Relationships and Group Work section covers:
- Stages of a group
The Career Development and Assessment section covers:
- History of career development
- Types of reliability
The Research and Program Evaluation section covers:
- Non-experimental quantitative research
- Qualitative research
The Professional Practice Issues section covers:
- Professional liability and malpractice
- Professional standards of practice
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the CPCE Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- CPCE test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the CPCE test.
- CPCE exam prep that will help you elevate your CPCE test score.
- CPCE study manual that will reduce your worry about the CPCE exam.
- CPCE review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of CPCE test anxiety.
- CPCE practice test questions and much more...